Thursday, January 27, 2011

Severe headache


It's hard for me to leave to work today.

Mylocx was having severe headache around 5a.m like that.

Seemed that he's in excruciating pain. I tried all I could to comfort him but nothing seemed to work. N I feel really bad.

2 biji panadol dia telan.huhu. I think it has to do with post-high fever aritu. Sebab I dulu pernah jugak lepas kena high fever I alami severe headache for about 1 week like that. Sakit tu memang extreme n pounding esp at the back of head. N sakit tu I akan rasa waktu tengahari je. Waktu lain tak rasa. Sakit sampai I need to stop doing whatever I was doing at the time.

Doc said it's due to stress n maybe related to post-high fever. I hope it's the same headache happened to mylocx. Hope it's nothing serious. Huhu.

Dah lama tu baru la nampak kesan panadol. Bila dah kurang sakit barula mylocx stopped struggling in bed n drifted to sleep. Agaknya, stress staring at the pc lama2 kot. Dahla baru je sihat n baru nak start keje balik. Huhu.

As for work, I still dun get my timetable. Still xtau ajar apa. Dok relief je la seminggu ni. Dahla asyik relief kelas perdagangan je. Kelas pelajar lemah. So pepahamla stress nya. Haha.

Haihh i'm so worried.

Daa.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: