Monday, January 3, 2011

1st day of school


Interesting. I was struggling to cope with the schedule. Evening session remember? Meaning 2 kali solat. Zohor n asar. Agak rushing di situ. Kalau dulu time sesi pagi I boleh makan kat kantin ngan nikmatnya, or gossiping ngan colleagues ke or just siapkan kerja yg melambaks ke..now..hardly ok!

Plus memang rasa xsyok coz xde member gosip lagi. Everybody was doing their works or chatting with their clicks. Well I still have my own circle of friends but they're not in the bilik guru like everytime I was in the bilik guru. Know what I mean? Ah never mind. Not that i've so many time to do all that.

Based on experience and advice from seniors, I entered the class today tanpa senyuman langsung. It's kindda cruel but it's cool. I xmarah2 tapi I cakap sometimes ada kerek sketla. Still beralas.

Motif? Tak nak bagi muka n tak nak kena pijak kepala la. Well first day ni memang nampak la derang respect. Hmm hopefully long lasting la. Will update later.

Trust me. Derang kalau awal2 ni kita dah tunjuk baik memang suffer la kita nanti nak mengajar sepanjang tahun. But I admit not all students are bad. It's just they need to know how to show some respects. Students nowadays are very2 different ok. Esp urban schools. Bagi muka sket,..then they're just toying with u. N sakit jiwala cikgu tu sampai akhir tahun. Belum lagi ngan stress workload or pentadbir bla bla bla.

Hmm first day I dun expect much. Awal2 semuanya baik pijak semut pun tak mati. We'll see how it goes.

Am exhausted ! Think i'll collapse any minutes now.

Daa.nite !

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: