Friday, May 27, 2011

School holiday!


Yeay! After several hectic weeks with loads of works to be done, it's holiday at last!

Hmm my main objective : ganti puasa! Hahah.. Tak habis ganti lagi ni.

2nd objective : sofea learns the basic of underwater swimming. Hehe. I figured that we can't force children to swim..but we can create a joyful moments of learning so that they'll feel comfortable n safe in the water. So far, she's very confident above the surface. But I dun think she's ready to go below the surface.

And thanx to internet....at least I get some ideas on how to teach my daughter to love water and finally swimming. But surely a long process n need a lot of patience, compassion, time n energy. Huhu. We'll see how it goes;-)

3rd objective : finish marking the students exam paper.

4th objective : Finish reading my book on japanese candlesticks so that I can start investing in stocks using virtual money. N after I convince mylocx i'm a good investor n know when to buy or when to sell, then I can jump into the real game. Tapi itu rasanya jauh lagi. Yg penting, learn the fundamental things first. Hahah.

Last but not least....harap2 dapat update blog selalu.hehe.

Daa...

Posted via Blogaway

No comments: