Thursday, June 2, 2011

When grandma meets pool:-P





My parents was coming to my house n planning to spend aa few days here.

This evening, my mom was very excited to bring sofea to the swimming pool.

And when my mom got into the water, she's swimming like crazy..though not a good swimmer.hahah. Oh she's the one who's wearing that grey hijab. The one with the orange hijab is my bibik.hehe.

Sebaiklah splash2 sekejap je. Kang ada yang kena marah ngan pak gad pasal tak pakai proper outfit. Kalau setakat bawak or guide kids swimming tak pe pakai biasa2 je masuk air..tapi kalau nak swimming or spend lama2 dalam air kena pakai swim suit.huhu.

Btw, my mom rasa geram sebab dah tak selincah dulu bila swimming.hehe. It's ok mom..yg penting puas hati dapat berendam dalam pool n main2 ngan sofea.hahah..

Daa...



Posted via Blogaway

No comments: